The General Data Protection Regulation entered into force on May 25, 2018. As soon as you process personal data of residents and citizens you are obliged to adhere to the GDPR. In this practical training you will learn the basic principles of the GDPR. Afterwards you know which criteria the Dutch Data Protection Authority uses to determine the amount of any fine and, of course, you will learn how to prevent gettig a fine.
- What is the GDPR?
- What is Privacy?
- Types and categories of personal data
- 6 principles of processing personal data
- What are technical and organizational measures?
- Privacy by Design & Default
- Accountability & Documentation
- Roles and responsibilities
- What is a Register of Processing Activities
- Principles of Risk Management & the connection with DPIAs
- Data breaches and reporting obligations
Training dates, times and locations
We will start our classroom training in September. Dates, times and locations will be announced as soon as possible!
|Maximum 20||Approx. 4 hrs||€ 295,- p.p. excl VAT|
In-company training courses are also possible. Please contact me for more information or a free quote.